As you all know by now, we have brought Jessica Shoemaker on our team. She will be in the office every afternoon.
Here are some things you should know about Jess:
- Jess is a photographer and has her own business Jessica Lynn Photography. She was a student in 2008- 2010 at Sheridan Tech in the Commercial Photography course. Following graduation, she immediately started working for a studio in Kitchener shooting products and high-end restaurants. After 5 years, she started her own company, shooting more weddings, families, food and products. You can learn more at www.JessicaLynnPhotography.com
- Jess grew up in Alma & Elora, Ontario with her two brothers who all have a love for skating (hockey and figure skating) and music. So needless to say a good portion of her childhood was spent at the rink.
- She is a mother to two wonderful kids Sophie (5) and Scott (2.5) and married to Jeremy (who is the son of Carolyn Shoemaker, our receptionist who retired a year ago). Jess describes her kids as farm kids through and through, who love growing up on the farm with animals (the lambs in particular) and riding tractors! As a family, they have been farming for over 5 years now on the Shoemaker family farm.
- Jess loves cooking and baking. Holidays & birthdays are her favourite time of year as it is an excuse to make delicious cookies, cakes, desserts and meals.
- Jess’ whole family has benefited greatly from Chiropractic care at Elmira Family Chiropractic! Her kids have been coming since they were born.